Freitag, 24. April 2015

Der Bär / the Bear

I just came across a post from a friend in FB .

As I understand the bear was killed by accident.
Aperently a woman did hit him with her Car .

quote :

...A black bear was struck and killed on I-75 near mile marker 209 between Alger and West Branch Thursday morning. The driver of the vehicle, Stephanie Allen, managed to avoid serious injury, although her Ford Escape was damaged in the incident.....
Whole Story here ........

Now my question is ....
was the bear suicidal ?? Or what had he on his Mind ? 
Im glad that the Woman is ok even so  the bear aperently not ........poor thing .
Can bbears kill themself ?? 

I really wonder about that ..... I going to post this to the one of that friend .maybe I get an answer 

or you do give me an answer to my questions  




PS : here is the quote of the woman who did hit the poor thing and I ( NightRaven ) believe her. 
"Quote :  S.Allen:
"Thank you everyone for your thoughts of kindness of my health! I am recovering from being very sore from accident. I have tried to refrain from commenting on this article but some have commented and answers are needed. I didn't intend to hit the bear. It was dark and when the bear ran out into the expressway he was 20 maybe 30 feet in front of me. I did slam on my brakes trying to avoid hitting the animal. Unfortunately that did not happen. Knowing that if I did not take the bear myself with the proper permits from the sheriffs office, the animal would be left to rot. He is a beautiful animal and would never want to see that be done. I had no intention of hit let alone killing the bear. I also did not place this article in the paper for that was the sheriff Howie Hanft that did. I did however call Kyle to correct the incorrect statements about the accident."


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen