Samstag, 18. April 2015

Essence and Star Wars ( english )

Essence and Star Wars doesnt work together ...
well normally not but
when a Woman wants to go shop it does

we went shopping this afternoon , which is non unnormal . you are right . But
as long as you dont go directly to a drugstore to get nail polish that is ubsolutly right .
Didnt you know essence is nail polish ?? I almost bet all the Ladies did knwo it right away .
Across town of Schweinfurt to the shop Kaufland . As I needed eggs , jogurt and bred .

Kaufland is built and filled the way that it takes awhile till you get to the  nail polish section
It takes even longer when you have a man coming along . It feels like hours . On top you have to walk by all sorta very interesting things like newspaper , magazines of cars and bikes , electronic supply . It is really hard on a woman .
then there is a high light .
Yoda s laughing from the counter ..... Yodaaaaa  what happen to you ??
Yoda has a mushed in face , doesnt look like Yoda but there are the ears of him ......it could be him .Yoda is a stuffed animal sorta thing now ....thats weird . Diffrent and not the way I remember Yoda to be even in my Imaginations.
here have a look . The voices are Markus and Me ...the female voice is Me lol not Yoda ....
                   

I did push him thru the section with all the sweets to my section .
Purple , pink , transperent nail polish I got , I was in heaven for minutes , to bad i got so many allready . Not much new colors to be bought . Not now anyways .
Maybe next time I show you the colors I got and what I do with them
back to Star Wars .....
I wana see the new one .....


in the movie from youtube I cant recall  R2 D2 lol I  only  got the first two letters lol

please leave soem comments or even like me in here

Thanks




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen